Camp starts this Thursday, July, 12th. Here are some details you’ll need to know:
- Registration/check-in and breakfast begins promptly at 8:00am.
- Thursday and Friday camp will be held at the Mattoon JFL Field on 4th and Shelby. Saturday camp will be held at O’Brien Field on the campus of EIU. More details for Saturday will be sent on Friday.
A parent or guardian must accompany campers under 16 years old through the check-in/registration process on the first day of camp.
- Breakfast, lunch, water, and Gatorade will be provided.
- All campers must check-out at the end of each day. Pickup time is 3:00pm on Thursday and Friday; 2:00pm on Saturday.
- Aggressive behavior toward other campers and inappropriate language will not be tolerated. Any camper who does not comply or displays aggressive behavior will not be allowed to participate in camp and will be asked to leave. Parents or guardians will be responsible for early pick-up if a camper is asked to leave.
- If you need to reach a staff member during camp, call Dennis at 855-654-4673 Ext. 104
- Each camper must come prepared with the following:
- Football cleats or other non-slip athletic shoes
- Sandals or other shoes to wear indoors (for lunch, etc.)
- Appropriate attire for the weather (we will host camp in light rain, if weather is an issue we will notify you prior to the camp start time)
- A small gym bag to hold personal belongings
- Any necessary medication
See you all soon!