At the Ray McElroy Pro Football Youth Camps, youth will get an up close opportunity to see men of character serve as coaches, husbands, fathers and mentors. We integrate expert football field training by former NFL and top collegiate players with off-the-field life skills through partnerships with local business professionals. Our goal is to develop a well-rounded student-athlete.
- Open to youth 10-18 years old
- Full days of instruction – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Breakfast, lunch, and proper hydration each day*
- Autographed items from the Pros*
- Group photo with the Pros*
- Official Camp T-shirt and bag*
- Certificate of Completion from the Pros*
- Professional football training and development for going to the next level
- Drills, technique, offense/defense formations; one-on-one, team and game situations
- Education, responsibility, expectation and commitment to and for the game
- Daily mentoring with coaches about the importance of off the field behavior and school education
- Camp Awards Ceremony featuring camp host, Ray McElroy speaking in depth and personally to the youth about the benefits of goal setting, making good choices and focusing on the future.*
*One-day and mini camps may exclude some items. Details of what each camp includes can be found on the individual registration forms.