At the Ray McElroy Pro Football Youth Camps, youth will get an up close opportunity to see men of character serve as coaches, husbands, fathers and mentors. We integrate expert football field training by former NFL and top collegiate players with off-the-field life skills. Our goal is to develop a well-rounded student-athlete.
- Open to youth 10-18 years old
- Full day(s) of instruction
- Breakfast, lunch, and proper hydration each day
- Official Camp T-shirt and bag
- Professional football training and development for going to the next level
- Drills, technique, offense/defense formations; one-on-one, team and game situations
- Education, responsibility, expectation and commitment to and for the game
- Daily mentoring with coaches about the importance of off the field behavior and school education
- Camp Awards Ceremony featuring camp host, Ray McElroy speaking in depth and personally to the youth about the benefits of goal setting, making good choices and focusing on the future.
*One-day and mini camps may exclude some items. Details of what each camp includes can be found on the individual registration forms.
- Winter Camp with KAOS Sports | Monday, February 19, 2018 | See photos
- Proviso West High School | June 28 – 30, 2018 | Details and Registration CLICK HERE
- Mattoon | July 12 – 14, 2018 | Details and Registration CLICK HERE
- Chicago Hope Academy | July 26 & 27 | Details and Registration CLICK HERE
- Kroc Center Chicago (Roseland) | August 7 & 8 | Details and Registration CLICK HERE